Friday 30 October 2009

LUSAD Christmas card competition

I've been having storyboard trouble, so I took a day off from the evil EVIL storyboard and did this instead.


Didn't have to be anything complicated, but needed to say 'Loughborough' (since it's mainly sent out by the department and associates from the university) and 'Christmas' (but no religious imagery to represent this religious festival! How odd the world is). I was walking past Queens Park and saw the tower and it makes a much prettier Icon Of Lougborough and the uni than towers hall does :) Also,I seem to be on a bit of a fox kick at the moment, there are foxes EVERYWHERE!!! So I put one in the picture to add a bit of life to this otherwise frosty scene. I did try snow, but the only problem with snow is that it's a looooot of white. But I'm pretty happy with this for a 1 day image.

No comments:

Post a Comment