Sunday 28 March 2010

Welcome to the Jungle

...and now I have that song in my head.



















From 'Gungle', by someone who only gives his(/her) initials, which are W.J.C.
Simple, angular, scribbly drawings, cel-coloured by computer with textures... so more or less how I am trying to let myself draw. There's a Flickr page full of these called 100 days in the Gungle and I daresay there's a book about too.

Other random finds include:

Dr Who Comic cover art


More Scuba Diving (I had a phase on my Tumblr with scuba diving. I don't know why, there was just loads of great scuba-themed art at once) I like all the layers to it, the depth it has.



and something from A Softer World which I like a lot, in that quietly but contentedly aware/sardonic and bitterly funny kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment