Tuesday 20 April 2010

Magic Stick!

Did these for a friends handout. They are for Levistick, a piece of juggling paraphenalia, which he is selling and wanted to give out some information with to help get people started. It's basically a stick that hangs vertically, and if you do it right it looks as if it's magically floating in midair and you can do spins and kind of dance with it.

Ok so you're unconvinced, I can see that, but it looks better than it sounds.
His specifications were 'bright and colourful', and I had about a day to knock something out, so I did these.



I can't help but feel the backgrounds are a bit of a cop-out but I was in a hurry and it's better than nothing. The guy on the right looks a bit of a ponce too; there was a more masculine looking boy as well but it didn't come out quite right so I won't post it. He just looks.... odd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment